Rue de l'Industrie 10
8:30-12:30 & 13-14:30
T.: +32 (0)2 893 24 00
Environmental responsibility is a key value for all our centres. Therefore, to access Mundo-j, we highly recommend you to choose walking, cycling or public transport.
- A little bicycle parking space is reserved for visitors in front of the main building entrance.
- The closest Villo station (shared bikes) is located on rue de la Science 11 (2min walking distance).
- To define your itinerary, do not hesitate to consult the bike map of the Region of Brussels: it indicates Regional Cycling Itineraries, cycling tracks, bike parkings, points of sale and repare, street level differences etc. You will also find an interactive intermodal map: Mundo-j is especially accessible via the Regional Cycling Itinineraries 5, 7, 8 and PP that pass nearby.
By public transport
The closest railway stations are:
- Brussels-Luxembourg (8min walking distance)
- Brussels Central station. You can then easily reach Mundo-j by taking bus 38 until the stop Science and then by walking for another 3min.
Stop : Trone (5min walking distance)
Lines : 2 & 6
Stop : Royale (13min walking distance)
Lines : 92 & 93
Stop : Science
Lines : 22, 27, 34, 38, 64, 80, 95 (3min walking distance)
Stop : Belliard
Line : 22 (2min walking distance)
For any public transport, you can consult the real time time schedules here.
A paid parking is located close to Mundo-j (1min walking distance) :
Rue de l'Industrie 26-38, 1040 Bruxelles
You can find all the information about this parking here.
Mundo-j is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Update: 2 February 2017